Low Carb Recipes for the Low Carb Lifestyle

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm in Low-Carbing Among Friends volume 3!

Low Carb Layla's Pizza Stuffed Chicken from LCAF vol.3
I would like to announce that not only is a great Low Carb cookbook coming out next month, but I will have two recipes in it!  I consider everyone at Low-Carbing Among Friends (LCAF) to be the "who's who" in the Low Carb world.  For them to ask me to participate under their Among Friends section in their newest edition, volume 3 is an honor for a blogger like me that simply takes photos of the dinner I feed my family with an iPhone.

If you haven't already, please make sure to go pre-order your copy now!  You can order coil-bound or perfect bound.  All pre-orders will ship before January 31st, 2013.  Most information and pre-order form is available at: Low-Carbing Among Friends volume 3.

8 comments:

  1. I think you should be made aware that your blog has replaced David Duke's (yes that David Duke) on Jimmy Moore's most recent roundup of LC/Paleo blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I am soooooo going to check that out NOW! I noticed Jimmy Moore had started following me on Google+ but I figured he probably followed anyone that he found that was low carb. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
    2. Layla, Go look up David Duke. Then realize Jimmy Moore was a guest on his radio show. Then realize that the reason I posted here is that you were put in the place of David Duke when Jimmy Moore needed to cover his butt. I'd ask to be removed from the list. No publicity is worht this. :(

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure of your reasoning for notifying me and then wanting me to go stir up their drama but it seems to me that Jimmy Moore can add or change anything he wants on his own blog and I'm honored to be recognized. I'm happy to be on his list and it's not really my business as to what changes he made or why he made them. I do appreciate the notification as you made my day in the beginning.

      Delete
  2. Pizza stuffed chicken sounds pretty darn yummy!! Grats on making the cookbook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered all 3 volumes. Can't wait for them to come. Your pizza stuffed chicken looks super delish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! They are great cookbooks! I love that you get so many recipes from different people so you get different styles and feels.

      Delete