Low Carb Recipes for the Low Carb Lifestyle

Friday, April 6, 2012

Chicken in a Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce

Chicken in a Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
This is basically the chicken version of my Shrimp in a Garlic Cream Sauce except that one was much better.  I think it has to do with the flavor of Laughing Cow that is used.  I'll probably make this again as it's so easy and quick but I think I'll do it next time with the garlic & herb flavor Laughing Cow that I used in the shrimp dish.  I served this over pasta for the carb-etarians in my family.  You could serve over spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles or with just a side of low carb veggies. *INDUCTION FRIENDLY*

3 STARS
4 servings
2 net carbs per serving

3 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
2 TBSP olive oil
5 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil
1/2 cup heavy cream
sprinkling of fresh or dried basil


Heat oil over medium heat in a large pan.  Add chicken and cook thoroughly, stirring on occasion.  Add in the Laughing Cow and stir until melted.  It will look like a nasty mess.  Add the heavy cream.  That's when the magic happens and a nice sauce is formed.  Remove from heat and sprinkle with basil.

1 comment: